About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Wednesday, April 30

DownTown DC





Our trip to downtown DC was a really nice trip. The Natural History Museum was packed. We sat at the "Mall" for a while and enjoyed the sun. Then walked around for a while and tolk another break at this water foutain so mattie could take a splash in the water.


Mattie was all pooped out from sight seeing and slept a good 1 1/2 hours! Then we came across some real talent! Check this guy out. He was actually really good on them buckets!
And then of corse, we can't forget what we came for...the White House. I wish I had a yard like this.



POTOMIC RIVER
Mom and I went to the Potamic River for a walk. It was so pretty. We are having a good time. It was 80 degrees today. So hot.

Here is a video I thought I would try. She likes the dog from a distance but not up close. And she keeps taking the dog dish from the dog.

No comments: