About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Thursday, July 10

The new Trampoline

Thanks to Bruce and Amanda, we now have a family trampoline. The kids love it! They were so excited to get it set up that Trey and Luke set it up with out me! Morgan had to get the first jump!

Then Mattie, gets on the tramp and runs around full of excitement. She is growing so fast and getting extremely cute! She also dances! Morgan getting air!

2 comments:

Lela Paden said...

The only annoying thing about you being my neighbor is your new trampoline. Just kidding... You have been a great neighbor and I have really enjoyed getting to know you and your kids. Talk to you later.

The Trumans said...

looks like a ton of FUN!