About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Saturday, December 13

CHRISTMAS FAMILY PORTRAIT

WE tolk family pictures today and I want to know which one to use on our Christmas Card for the year. Can you help me?














6 comments:

Lela Paden said...

One of the last two. I think those are the best of everyone. where did you take them at? they all turned out good.

Mark and Emily said...

I like the last one, with the sun setting, it's so beautiful there and you're family looks great! I can't believe you have 3 kids!

The Trumans said...

I love that last one too! Its so cute! That one with your 3 kids is sooo ADORABLE!!! I would pick that one:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is loading very slow for me and maybe other readers. You should check it with an internet speed test.

))))Free Internet Speed Test((((

Raven said...

Your pictures are adorable! I love the kids! I love your hair! We have TONS of snow here, a few feet of snow. I love it! I want more.

Ashleigh said...

i like all of them. the one of the three kids is adorable.