About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Tuesday, February 10

SNACK FOR LATER

FUNNIEST THING TODAY--I just have to tell ya all about it.

Mattie...I sat her down with her plate of dinner tonight which consisted of green beans and MOMS homemade mac/cheese (It's good folks). As most moms, your doing 5 things all at once right like cleaning up dishes or putting toys away before your going to fall. I peek over my shoulder and Matties food was gone! I was shocked because it had only been like 3 minutes.

SO I WALKED OVER TO HER and checked the floor....but no, nothing there either. I went and grabbed her plate and thought...ok, I guess she will want more. I put more of both on her plate and went to bring it to her and then I saw it...


SHE STUFFED ALL HER FOOD IN HER COAT POCKET! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!

5 comments:

The Trumans said...

That is freakin HILARIOUS!! About choked on my bagel when I laughed...her secret stash...LOL!!!

Rachel said...

very funny...where do they come up with these things?

Kelsey said...

Oh my gosh I had to laugh out loud about this.
So funny.

We're in San Antonio for now. We'll probably be here for a few years. Polar opposite of Alaska!

Olivia Orsborn said...

That is priceless! What a great moment! What a mess to clean - at least it was in one place.

Ashleigh said...

This is so awesome beth! I am so glad you got this moment on camera and written down so you wont forget. I laughed so hard! I think mattie and I will get along just great...