About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Saturday, February 28

Some of my favorites

Going to the city girls basketball game. Monica was playing. Eating a salad burger at Zips! Don't be a hatter Tiffany!!! Mmmmm......
Playing outside!!! You can see everything. Last night on my long drive, I could see every single star in the sky, I smelled the smell of dirt in the air, and a skunk that got hit by a car sometime. I love the country.




4 comments:

Brooklet said...

Wow! Back to the TC- have fun!! (ps, i have never been to zipps, is it worth the stop?)

Kelsey said...

Mmmmmm Zips! Now I want a greasy burger and crinkly fries with fry sauce!!!

Raven said...

ya you are here! Do you need my number again? are you coming over tomorrow??

Rachel said...

Just thought you might like to know that it's snowing in Juneau right now. Nothing crazy--no blizzard or anything. Probably just a few inches of accumulation. Anyway, we're headed south tomorrow too. I'm guessing there won't be any snow in grandma's backyard.