About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Saturday, March 21

1st Dance Clinic

I want to thank my friend Sara Pierce for showing me the paper last night with news that JDHS dance team was holding a clinic for kids. So, I was up and got Morgan all ready. By 7:30am, we were out the door.
The clinic was a couple of hours and then they performed for family. Here is a video and some pictures of her first dance clinic. I'm SOOO proud of my little girl who is growing up sooooo fast...
She saw me right before the show and had to come and give me a big hug. I think she was excited to see me.
She was the smallest out of all the kids present.

She is really trying to do all the moves. She has never danced before. I believe you should wait until they are 5 because then they have a better mental level.Good Job Morgan. I cried when I watched her dance. It just brings back so many memmories of my mom and dad watching me through all my talent shows and dance competitions and now...it's the start of my own generation. To beable to see my children gain their own identity and passions, is one of the perks of being a mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

Rachel said...

Looks like fun. I'm glad it sounds like Carly would have been a bit too young, because I was bummed at first. Sounds like a good way to get some exercise in early spring--also known as more winter in AK!
Rachel