About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Friday, March 20

All About Me


Hello, My name is Bethany. Welcome to my blog!
I have lived in Juneau Alaska for ALMOST 3 years now and it has been a good experience, one I will always remember. I have grown alot since I have lived here and gained alot of good friendships. I grew up in Tri-Cities, Washington...the Pasco side. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers which of all are married except Jordan which just graduated high school.
When I turned 22, I figured I needed a change in life. So, I packed up my 1990 Honda Accord and drove to Elko, NV. There wasn't much there, except a lot of mining. I fortunately got a job as an underground dispatcher for the company, Newmont Gold. What an experience...sitting at a desk all day long and talking to men. Who could ask for more as a single girl? Needless to say, I met my future husband, the first guy I went out on a date with in Nevada. Good thing he turned out to not be a "typical miner." I got married in 2004 in a small town called Lamoille, NV. It was a beautiful wedding. Then, I didn't realize how big of a hunter he was, so we had to move to Juneau, Ak where we are now.

No comments: