About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Friday, March 27

The Blind Date

Have you ever had a friend and you want your husband to be friends with their husband?
Well, yesterday I had the privilege of having the Willis's over for dinner. My true intentions of this dinner was, yes friendship...but more to get the husbands together. You see, they have met, but never hung out and chatted. More, I want them to plan a day out together... and go hunting. What wife would say that? Me. That is who. I have seen the happiness hunting gives to my husband, just to be in the outdoors, and live with the wild beasts of nature...but since all my husband does is WORK...he has little outdoor buddies here in Juneau.
SO THE FIRST QUESTION I ASK ANDY when the company leaves is... "So....what did you think? Of Ruben? huh? Did you plan a date for the hunt?"
Well, the guys talked about hunting the whole time they were there they planned another date to set up the reloading station. Men.
No marriage date...I mean hunting date set yet but it is in the works.

1 comment:

The Trumans said...

I love double dates! Funny about the new hunting buddy. Andy needs a friend.