About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Thursday, March 5

FLYING HIGH

This week indead has been eventful. In all, I had only 3 full days of visiting family and friends in the Tri-Cities and 2 days of travel. On Friday when the plane landed, I got on the road and started driving east bound from Seattle to Pasco. I thought there was a quicker way than going through Yakima but after driving through farm country on a 2 lane road for 2 hours, I quickly discovered...I went the long way. I went through Connell and ended up coming out next to King City at about 11pm.



Saturday I visited with my sister Karrie...ok, I slept alot. The kids had so much fun though playing with all the cousins on the playstation. We brought all our "children selections"movies with us and the kids loved all the new movies and games.Then Sunday, I went to Ravens and met her sweet little boy for the first time and it just so happened to be his first birthday. Everyone there had so much fashion! I walk in wearing my cowboy boots and everyone else was wearing high heels. I am soooo Alaskan.

My Aunt Kathy also had a little family gathering at her house where alot of my extended family had a chance to ask us about Alaska. Its so fasinating to everyone, but yet no one has ventured our way.
On Monday, Morgan had her first chance to see a temple. It was really neat to her and loved how big and pretty it was.


1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

It looks like you guys had fun. Too bad you couldnt hang out in tri-cities longer huh? I know what you mean about feeling like you dont have any fashon sense whatsoever... but, really who cares? The only one who matters is our hubbys and your sister.. and I THINK YOU ARE ONE HOT MOMMA!- and i know Andy thinks the same.