About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Saturday, May 30

UPDATES

Today is Saturday. Usually the day to clean. This month has gotten a little off track with all the beautiful weather and running to baseball games. But never the less, it has been a fulfilling month. Andy got his bear checked off his "animal's to get in Alaska" list, there has been more sunny days then rainy days, I have spent good quality time with the family, and life is good.

My house is a mess and neglected. It causes me stress when I see my house a mess and I am kinda hard to live with. I'm trying to be better.

ON THE PLUS SIDE OF THINGS, I am happy...so happy to report that we sold our boat today. I am even happy with the price. With this economy the way it is, we were pretty worried about the boat.
We also received our camper shell for our truck and it looks great. It feels nice. To be out of debt and be able to make a large item purchase feels like we have accomplished something. Something to look at and say it is ours, not the banks.

I'm not sure the Salmon job is going to work for us as soon as I would like. I'm starting to see the reality of it. Even though, I'm sure it will happen sometime, It might not be now.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yes, the weather has been so nice. I have high hopes for the rest of the summer.
Sorry to hear that the job in Salmon might be delayed. I know you're looking forward to it. But I'm glad to hear that you're at peace with it. I don't think I'm ready for you guys to move anyway.
Rachel