About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Friday, June 12

My clock says 3:08am. I can't sleep. I just got up and changed all my bedding and got a cup of hot tea with chamomile in it. This has never happened to me. I think it is all my mosquito bites from the hike I went on yesterday. They itch so bad that I can feel it when I am sleeping.

As I am sitting here I remembered something that is making my life a little easier and is going to bring shopping back into my life. Shopping beyond Juneau that is.

Our little branch of Sears is now recognized as an authorized dealer. Now I can go into the store, place an order from anything I see on their website/store, and get FREE SHIPPING. Isn't that exciting?! I can order anything up to 25pds, and the shipping is free because it is shipped to the store.
I'm thinking 'BACK TO SCHOOL" shopping, new bedding, kitchen stuff, whatever!
I also saw that my sister at fistfulofcoupons has a 50.00 off coupon from Sears. I might have to try it out!

No comments: