About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Wednesday, August 19

Andys Sheep Hunt Update

Yesturday I painted the first coat of paint and after consulting with my neighbors, it is looking alright :) An update on Andy is he is headed up the steep body of the mountain today. It looks like he started at 6:50AM and they crossed a creek called tutscunda creek.


Before Andy left, the kids wanted to try out his pack he is carrying with him.






It weighs 60 pounds. He packed as much as he could to survive for 9 days which consists of energy bars, mountainhouse dehydrated food, sleepingbag, and other little things that a mountainman would need. I was surprised how fast the weight accumulates.

No comments: