About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Friday, August 21

Day 5 of Sheep Hunt

So for those of you that haven't checked the spot locator, Andy and Brian (the guy he is hunting with) have completely hunted a whole mountain that went up to 5500 feet above sea level. Last night, they dropped down, followed the creek all the way around and are headed up a completely different mountain on the other side of the creek. This mountain that they are climbing today is 7000 feet above sea level. It looks interesting!! Hope today is a good day.

(what I'm thinking is they still have to pack all their stuff and a sheep down this mountain. How in the world do you do that? It will weigh more than Andy!)

More painting today for me. I took yesturday off and spent it with the kids. They have been really well behaved this whole week. I might take them swimming or something for a special treat.

No comments: