About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Saturday, September 5

Are you Ready for some Football?

This is Treys first year of playing football for the JYFL. At first, I really didn't want to sign him up because I thought he wasn't going to survive. But then, he really wanted to and the Knightens paid for his tuition. All I could do at this point is get excited for this new adventure.
So far he has had 3 games and they have won all three. He is on the winning team as it seems. Oh yeah! If you have ever watched football you know how exciting it can get. I notice that this group of boys are really good! I can't wait until they are all in high school because I gaurantee, this is going to be a tough group to beat.


Here are some pictures. Trey is #2 on the Cowboys. He has a gray/orange shirt on under his jersey.Enjoy.












No comments: