About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Thursday, September 10

FITTING IT ALL IN

The guys took off for moose hunting on Sunday. Andy, got off of work at 6am and had to get everything packed up and ready to go. Needless to say, he was tired. But they got off on the road with a full trailer.




Yesturday (Wednesday), they got their first moose. It looks like it was right outside their camp. With moose hunting, you can call in moose just by chopping wood at night and makeing scraping noises. When they are in rutt, moose can hear these sounds up to 10 miles away. I know this because I have watched many moose hunting videos with Andy. Now, it is proven to be true.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So glad you got pictures of this. I hope they're having a good time. Their SPOT position is really confusing me tonight. Did they move their camp?