About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Tuesday, December 8

Panoramics

(Click on picture to enlarge and see all our decorations)
One of the topics we learned about was how to make Panoramas. These are a lot of fun. If your interested in learning, I can teach you how. So simple. I love it. It's nice that you can get everything in a picture that you see. The angles, the texture, and the depth.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Yourhouse looks so warm and inviting for the holidays. I love your tree by the way!

Erin said...

Panoramas are FUN- good job!!!

The Trumans said...

Looks like your christmas tree is missing the bottom half of the ornaments..my guess?? You have a Maddie there..lol!!