About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Monday, February 15

A QUICKIE

Mmmmm....there are a couple things in life I love that I know I should stay away from. One being Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies. There have been nights where I have been naughty at 1am and snuck into the kitchen for some of these....alot of these actually. I don't even have them in my home because I know of my weakness.
However, today they had a coupon at the store...the coupons you peel off right infront of the merchandise What do you do when it is calling my name? It was missing me and all I could think of was "I hope I have fresh milk at home." So tonight, I put the kids to bed, and set out to have a very intimate night with my love...


I was sadly disappointed. It didn't last as long as I would have liked. Normally, I can sit down and finish half a package and tonight, my belly was done after 1 row. My Pregnancy belly has no room!! I'm glad the baby had fun about 10 minutes after the snack...he is still bouncing and I'm trying to get some sleep...

No comments: