About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Tuesday, March 30

Matties Life

Mattie is almost 3 years old. She is my ball of fire and loves to be silly. She wants to be a big kid and plays with Morgan all the time. She says funny things like"I have a baby in my tummy."
Mattie sings numerous songs like "We will rock you", and "All the single ladies."Now that it's spring, she wants to ride her bike like the big kids and the helmet is fully enforced.
Mattie is a monster and can growl like one even. She isn't afraid of much, except for spiders and mice. She says she is a dog catcher when playing pretend...I see she wants to be the villain.
Mattie is also very adventurous and doesn't let the cold bother her. It's hard to keep her shoes on, so we bought her these "ugg boots" and she loves them. She even calls them "her ugg boots"
This is one of my favorite parts. Bed time. After running all day, she literally crashes. You can't help but watch her when she sleeps. I just wish she would find her way to her own bed and leave mine. (Sometimes it is nice to cuddle with her).

Wouldn't you want to?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sweet, wonderful girl!!!