About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Sunday, October 31

THE BRIDGE

Yesterday, I did a photoshoot on a bridge. This was the first time I actually looked at the background I had and realized all the potential of the setting. I see the picture now before I take it...which is kinda cool. This is what makes it art.
This is the Edwards family. Sporting the Red, White, and Blue because they just got back from supporting Joe Miller, a candidate running for Senator of Alaska. They are such a cute family. 2 boys, and 1 girl.
The business is finally kicking off and moving along for the christmas season. I'm having a great time with it and am learning about managing a business. Today I should get my new camera...should. I hope so. I have been waiting all weekend for it to come but I'm afraid it got on one of the UPS planes that had terrorist bombs on it...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Good job! What cute photos!

Brooklet said...

I am so glad your business is taking off. What a great outlet for you. very cute pictures.