About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Friday, November 12

FRIENDS

These are our friends...
The Friends...
They are very Friendly...
There last name just happens to be Friend also.
I was excited to take their pictures because they are a mining family (like us). But they are a little more than us, considering their extended family is part owner of the AJ Mine. Or something like that. We headed up there about 3pm...and then I realized, it was daylight savings so we lost 1 hour of daylight.
It is a little harder shooting in the dark. I think only a hand full of pictures turned out. We will have to try again. Maybe in the spring when everything starts to turn green.

No comments: