About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Tuesday, February 22

LIGHTS, PROPS, AND A SUPER PIRATE

Lighting. This week in school was all about lighting. There are different ratios to light a subject...using a bunch of different numbers to get the lighting you intend. This understanding has opened up a new door for me. I now have a better idea of what I want for my studio.

Carson came over on Saturday. He is a baby...THE CUTEST BABY... that I have taken pictures of before and everytime, they turn out amazing. I think he is a very photogenic kid and makes me want to squeeze him everytime. I also got asked to be the photographer at his birthday which the theme is "Pirates." Here is 1 picture just to let you have a little peek into what I'm talking about here.

 You see? Squeeze those little cheeks and pinch those toes.
Lights, props, and a super pirate. Arg......

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow Beth, I love this picture! Great job!!!