About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Friday, March 18

SILLY BANDS

Silly Bands. The rave of 2010. My kids got introduced to them when their Aunt Karrie came to visit back in September (or was it October?...it was a long time ago to me). Anyways, I find silly bands in my laundry, on the floor, in the hot tub sucked up to the filter..everywhere. I guess that is what happens when kids get a whole bunch of little things. They love them....but lose them by the end of the day.

Now they have silly necklaces. They are the same thing, just bigger. Mattie loves to wear these necklaces.
Got to love the silly bands....

No comments: