About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Saturday, May 7

SWINGERS AND HITTERS

It is that time of the year. Spring...(finally). I wake up, and the sun has already been up since 430am, and everyone is moving. Some days I wish I could sleep in a little, but the truth is, most days I kind of enjoy waking up and getting things done.

Spring also brings...you called it...baseball season. We will, yet again, be out at the field every Saturday. I will be in the stands being a "baseball mom" with 3 kids at my side...
Morgan is playing softball this year. She was in tball last year and I have to say, softball is 'MUCH more enjoyable! I ponder back on the days when I played...
Trey is on Majors this year, representing the Mariners. (Go Mariners!) Yes, we are Washington fans.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

so are these taken with your new lens? i love the distortion!! what lens did you get again??