About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Sunday, May 2

SO...WE ARE MOVING

If you haven't heard, we have 30 days to be out of our house that we have been renting. The landlord sat down and explained that if we don't buy the house, we have 30 days to move out. His reasons: to get in to the house and get it ready to sell.

So logically, we need to find somewhere to live and get everything moved out. Packing, organizing, moving...oh, and did I mention have a baby? Oh, yeah...pregnancy definately takes a tole on your body and your ability to lift. I am 34 weeks along. It is important I don't do too much.

Another obsticle I am running into is finding a place to live. There isn't hardly anything available in Juneau, unless I want a 1 or 2 bedroom. Even then, I have a dog and a whole family.

Lately, I have been thinking about trials and other people that have endured more than I. There have been pregnant women since the beginning of time, and I'm sure they didn't always have the luxuries that we do in our society. The early pioneers, for example, traveled across the United States with handcarts and horses. I'm sure there were pregnant women that endured greater struggles than I. The thing about the pioneers is they were in search of the better good...For their families and their future.

What also gives me peace in this nasty situation is knowing:
1-I am not alone.
2-All things happen for a reason
3-My husband has a job and income

I don't know where we are going or when we will get there, but it will be worth it. I love this quote:

"Even thou the road is hot and dusty, the end will be better than the beginning."

I'll be calling for help if you are local.--

1 comment:

Brooklet said...

Sorry about the moving! we are about to move in another month and I am not looking forward to it. Hopefully you find something even better than what you have now. Good luck!