About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Sunday, May 30

SPRING NATURE

It's a summer type of Month here in Juneau. Mother nature has given us a gift. Going on 2 weeks, nothing but sunshine on my shoulders...it makes me so happy.
Nature has blossomed and is amazing...there just aren't words to describe it.
Water running through the mountainsides...
Ground dotted with little flowers...
The devils club just getting their thorns...
Toadstools couldn't look better...
And the skunk cabbage growing everywhere. It's going to be an Awesome summer.
Thanks for the gift mother nature.

No comments: