About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Sunday, September 7

BORING RAINY DAY


It rained all day today so what did we do on a Sunday??
1. Andy left yesturday on the ferry and headed Northern Alaska for his 2 week moose hunt. I got a message from him at 4:30pm that he made it to camp.
2. The kids went over to the Pierces house. I wasn't feeling very well.
3. The kids then pulled out there new halloween costumes to try them out. Here are some of those pictures.

Mattie is a kitty cat and Morgan is a WITCH! She is really going to like halloween this year. What can I say, when it's cold and rainy outside, it just reminds you that fall is nocking at the door.



Watch out everyone, the wicked witch of the North is here!!!



And her fierce cat! RRRRRrrrrrrr.....





Ok, so they aren't so bad and ugly...they are actually pretty darn cute. Thats all for today.



No comments: