About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Sunday, September 7

Evening out with the Family

The mendenhall glacier was so peaceful this evening and was left for a beautiful picture opportunity.
Trey really enjoys the outdoors. I hope as he grows, he enjoys them more. I have really tried to give him all opportunities in life. So many kids these days are put infront of the TV and play video games all day...it seems like such a waste. Life goes by way too fast to have your little childhood slip away...so why not create memmories while you can, right?

This was such a beautiful evening. We went to the glacier to see if we could find any bears. The rangers closed off most of the trail though...so we decided to go on a different trail. We still didn't see any bears but it was a beautiful walk. Nature is relaxing with flowing water falls, the sun setting over the moutains and casting it's light in an array of colors.


Morgan complained the whole time that her feet hurt. I need to get her tougher. She would always stop for a picture at least. She is always so happy. We have more good times than bad...she reminds me of myself so much, except I don't think she is as stubborn.




One of the joys and creating memmories as a family. Don't we all look so happy! Don't worry Andy, atleast the kids are enjoying it.



No comments: