About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Saturday, July 4

Happy 4th of July to everyone. I wish I could be there around family and celebrating. But this year we are doing something a little different and camping over the 4th. It hasn't been fun packing...very stressful event and it doesn't seem like it is ever going to end. I felt like a contestant on american idol when they are in Hollywood with very little sleep and cant take a break. Lots of nerves.

I'm sure we will have fun. We are out the door in 30 minutes...I think.

No comments: