About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Wednesday, July 1

ON the road again!!!!

This is an update from the last post.
I am. so. happy. I made numerous phone calls to homeland security and to US Customs this morning. Once I got a hold of US customs they told me:
"Mam. Don't worry about a thing. Keep your vacation planned because I have good news. We aren't inforcing the passport thing as of yet. So just bring your birth certificate (a copy would work), Drivers License, and a reciept from the passport"

The feeling of stress coming off of my shoulders left me jumping up and down in glee. I told the lady she had made my day and if she was here, I would kiss her. Hahaha.

5 comments:

Dana Wyatt said...

Wooo Whoo!!! Prayer works. I am happy to hear that you will still be able to travel with Andy and pray for a successful and safe journey.

BTW--I enjoyed having breakfast with you yesterday :)

Dana

Rachel said...

Yeah! God definitely blessed you with the right person on the phone.
Ditto on the breakfast thing. It was good company and good food.
Rachel

Bethany said...

Awweee...thanks guys! I enjoyed breakfast too. It seems like forever since we had all gotten together like that! We should do it more often.

Bethany said...

Oh and yes about the prayer thing...I am so glad prayers work...and in such mysterious ways.

Raven said...

yay!! have fun, cant wait to see the pictures!