About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Wednesday, July 1

Passport Troubles

Well, as of today at 4am, Andys passport application is lost in the mail. As you know, we are planning to leave on Saturday the 4th to go through Canada to get into Alaska. It is our 10 day camping trip. Spots are reserved.Food is packed.Ferry tickets paid for.

With Andys passport application is his birth certificate. I really don't know if we are going to be able to go on this trip. Today I am off to the post office to locate the application, then call US Customs, then call President Obama if that doesn't work.

Wish me luck

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Well that just SUCKS so what are you going to do????

Brooklet said...

That really sounds horrible and frustrating! I hope they can find it soon!