About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Saturday, August 22

2006 PHOTO YEARBOOK

I finished painting the kitchen, school supply shopping, I am ready to start school next Thursday...so my next project to work on is my 2006 yearbook. This is a great Fall/winter project to do because you are constantly remembering memories that for me, is a fun way to spend my time. In the end, you have this beautiful book to place on your coffee table for guests to rummage through.

I know there are numerous programs out there online to create the perfect photo book, but I prefer the program picaboo. Just looking at the homepage gives me ideas and gets me excited for the finished product. I love how there are themes to choose from, hundreds of backgrounds, and layouts. But the one thing that sells this site to me is that you can download the program INSTEAD of uploading all the millions of pictures. It is just a matter of cut and paste.simple.

The first thing this week is to make sure I have all the main photos for the year. I would also like to get some family photos from other family to add to it. I'm wondering if it wouldn't hurt to leave some empty pages at the end in case you have some pictures show up down the road...hmmm.

No comments: