About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Sunday, August 23

My Sisters

My sisters are together this week. I don't like missing out on all the fun with my sisters. Growing up with 3 sisters and 2 brothers created A LOT of memories. Mostly all good. Every single one of us girls are different and all have different personality trates.But my sister Tiffany, she has a killer voice! She has this gift of a voice that will blow you away It is awesome. Tiffany is the one on the right in the picture below and she is singing in the video.

My sisters went to the nursing home to visit my Grandpa Billy. I'm glad they did this because it made his day. Grandpa loved it! Vivian, his wife, came in to hear the tunes too. I love My family...

No comments: