About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Sunday, January 24

Frozen Park

Yesterday was a beautiful winter day. A couple neighbor boys came over for the day so we all ventured across the street for some fun. It was the first time I have streched my legs and got outside this winter. I have to admit, getting out, even in the cold, is refreshing. You breath fresh air and feel the heat from the sun.

Here is a little from our trip.

Mattie loves the swings. She loves everything about the park and being able to get out and run. She loves her brother and sister and follows them around, trying to do everything they do.

Morgan is such a sweet spirit. She is getting so big. She is a little afraid of the monkey bars and the spider web.


Trey. The ring leader of the pack (well, he likes to think so). He is going to make an excellent big brother to this future little brother.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute, happy kids AND a sunny day = bliss!