About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Wednesday, March 23

A BIRTHDAY TO REMEMBER

Recently, I got invited to be a photographer for Lori Tupous 49th birthday party. This was a surprise party for her thrown by her daughters. They blindfolder her in the snow, told her to walk into her bedroom, and take off her clothes....and this is how it all began. After that, it was all fun and games like musical chairs and a special birthday dance. Everyone had a joke and I found my self trying to join into their family jokes, but mine weren't so funny.





This boy was so funny and always posing for me.  Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but the brother behind him has the look written all over his face. Priceless.




As a photographer of this special day, I saw love and laughter. They laughed, danced, told jokes, ate good food, and just spent time enjoying each other. Lori received heart felt cards and phone calls from other people that loved her too. I too, wish her a happy 19th....
Love Beth

No comments: