About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Sunday, April 11

APRIL


I love April in Juneau. Just when you think you can't take another day of rain and clouds, April shows up. The sun shines through the windows and warms up the house. I love to open doors and let in fresh air. And everyone and everything comes to life from the long hibernation of winter.

The next 3 months are my favorite as the temperature rises and you get to see the changing of the season. Yesterday, Andy and I took the girls for a hike behind our house. It is a short, easy trail, that has a waterfall with fresh drinking water running.

Morgan brought the map. Dora the explorers map.




s...

4 comments:

Erin said...

GREAT photos! Nice lighting and clarity.

I like the last one. Maddie looks like she's had enough of walking :)

Raven said...

Love your picture taking! You are getting pretty good with that camera :)

The Trumans said...

Wow...Beth those are GORGEOUS shots! Great color and lighting, it is so interesting to see how green and "forks-like" it is where you live. Keep up the great photography!

Rachel said...

Fantastic photos. Looks like fun even though Mattie and Andy are trying to convince us otherwise in the last picture! Ha ha.