About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Wednesday, April 14

BICYCLE GANG

Our family has been in the same neighborhood for 4 years now. Our neighborhood is full of boys. Outdoorsy, adventurous... bike riding boys.
It is a safe neighborhood and the kids are all good kids. I call them "the Bicycle Gang" because every time the weather is good, I see them outside whizzing by on dirt bikes, skateboards, dune buggies...and the traditional bike. They even find old ditched bikes and rebuilt them to ride on the road.


These boys have grown from riding tricylcles to now jumping over ditches. They are over 10 years old and there skills have improved. Heres some pictures of jumps over 12 feet. These jumps were supervised.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I had heard about this infamous event, but I've been so behind on blogs, I'm just now seeing it for myself. Great pictures! And it's so amazing how fearless they are. Makes me a little afraid for when my little boy grows up!