About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Bethany, a mom of 4 beautiful children, a owner of a dog, and married to a miner/hunter. (Camo is a popular color in our home). We recently relocated to the UP of Michigan from Juneau,Alaska...a huge adjustment. I have a passion for photography and documenting our journey through life. But, most of the time Im busy with my kids, hiding in the bathroom for peace and quiet, or trying to find my dog because he runs away all the time. Welcome to our world...always full of adventure.

Thursday, July 30

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

Relaxing. Last night was the best night of my summer. No stress. No kids. Good company. and watching the sunset over the water. I went with my friend Kristina out on her boat.




How do I explain my thoughts on Kristina. I love her...she is someone that challenges my thinking and I surprisingly love that. She makes me laugh. She helps me set goals. Not only that, but she has helped me in my mid-life Juneau crisis. In someway, it feels everything is going to work out. She is so logical, where I am kinda a scatter brained (too many thoughts going through my head). She has helped me get organized in my home. She doesn't even realize it, but her life has touched mine...something that hasn't been done in the way she does. I know she has a lot of friends because she is such an inspirational person and I am so glad I can call her my friend.

Thanks for a great night! Thanks for the talk. It was well needed, as you know.

Love Beth

1 comment:

Kristina said...

You are so welcome for the boat ride! It was a very beautiful night and yes very relaxing. As far as the rest thank you so much for your kind words. I am very happy that I bring positivity to your life, hearing how much somebody appreciates you is a great thing. And remember everything happens for a reason keep your chin up!!!